Who are the NJSHAPE Members?
Our members are people who are dedicated to the mission of patient advocacy. Together, we strive to be a place to network and problem solve, be helpful to one another and fun to be around!
If you are a healthcare professional, we invite you to browse our site, and consider joining us by becoming a member.
- Membership directory inclusive of all active members and contact information.
- Chapter meetings at least three times per year, which include speakers from related fields of interest.
- Information on pending state and national legislation.
- Networking opportunities with other professionals in the field.
- Access to multimedia resources and educational workshops that strengthen and develop patient satisfaction programs, patient’s rights and ethics initiatives.
- Affiliation with The Beryl Institute, the American Hospital Association, and the New Jersey Hospital Association.
- NJSHAPE Newsletter offering updates on legislative, Department of Health and JCAHO issues, Beryl Institute updates and timely articles on relevant topics.
- Join before February 1st: $150 – save $25!
- Join after February 1st: $175